Site to discuss the life and death of an officer killed in the line of duty on Bald Head Island, North Carolina in 1999.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Fallen in the Line of Duty


We have just finished another week of honoring police officers who have been killed in the line of duty. Our family has endured another time of not being able to do so for Davina because her death has been ruled as a 'suicide' by our local District Attorney, even though local, state, and federal benefit hearing panels have ruled it impossible that she could have shot herself in the manner in which she died. The time is coming, Dee, when this injustice to you will be resolved. What is done in the dark DOES come to the light. And it IS coming. Rest easy among your fellow fallen officers. Anyone wishing to leave condolences to Dee may do so at http://www.findagrave.com/ under the name Davina Elaine Jones.

1 comment:

DBJ said...

RIP DBJ. I am another DBJ that will not rest until justice is served. I didn't know you but God put it my heart to pursue this matter with his help. I will not stop until he let's me sleep without thinking about you and your family. My heart cries out for you. I know you didn't commit suicide. I am very familiar with suicides and this was not one.